Get AGS Experiments [1991-1993] PDF
By J. C Depken
Read Online or Download AGS Experiments [1991-1993] PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
- [Magazine] Scientific American Mind. Vol. 16. No 4
- Scotland - Essence of Scotland - Outer Hebrides
- Manthan: Report National Committee on Forest Rights Act
- Distribution and density of Fallout from MIKE shot - US Navy RDL
- The World of Interiors - August 2011
- Crazed Hearts: Grimm's Circle, Book 3
Extra info for AGS Experiments [1991-1993]
Diebold, J. Germani, J. D. Majka, J. K. S. Rotondo, J. Sandweiss, B. J. J. Wolin Spokesman: J. Sandweiss The experimenters propose to carry out a systematic set of measurements and searches for "composite" objects produced in high energy heavy ion collisions. These measurements are aimed at studies utilizing the heaviest ions available at the AGS, presumably, up to and including gold ions. Part of the study will involve lighter beams and these could be done at an earlier time, with perhaps an initial detector complement.
2. Beam Line Layout. o 100' r , 50- 25" 0 Fig. 3. A typical reconstructed event. _ ,' ', • "'- , 0 ', Lambdo " i ,, Kaon Fig. 4. A preliminary missing mass spectra. ,, ,,, , , __ ' , ,, , ,, L , z 'I ' ,,', ,,,,, , , ,'" ,,', ,, , ',; ,,,,,,,, ................... _, II B_um:AI Status:Completein 1991 HoursCharged/Approve: 6721644 Ilill]lll I II I IL - II] .... IIII III .......... II AT I- _ I ExP_ 854 ANIIPIgOTON-NU_S Jl . INTERACTIONS 5-10 GEV/c I ! Rice University S. E. A. M. Clement, A. S. Mutchler, S.
Rothschild, R. G. F. Stephans, T. Sung, D. Zachary New York University B. Budick University of California Space Sciences Laboratory HJ. Crawford,J. Engelage University of California at Riverside P. Beery, J. -Y. Fung, J. Kang, R. Seto, Q. Xu, Q. S. Hayano, H. Sakurai, K. Shigaki, H. Tamura University of Tsukuba A. Kumagi, K. Kurita,Y. Miake, S. Ueno, K. Yagi Spokesmen: C. Chasman and H. Hamagaki - 59- Schematicdtagram of emulstonstack exposures. , . ' - ". , i.... i i i! i ..... CTIOI¢ " " Schematicdtagram of the emulstonchamberexposures.
AGS Experiments [1991-1993] by J. C Depken