Download e-book for kindle: Windows Phone 7 Silverlight Cookbook by Jonathan Marbutt, Robb Schiefer Jr.
By Jonathan Marbutt, Robb Schiefer Jr.
The publication is written in a cookbook kind, proposing examples within the sort of recipes, permitting you to head on to your subject of curiosity, or keep on with issues all through a bankruptcy to realize in-depth wisdom. All degrees of builders and architects may be in a position to make the most of this publication. The language and examples are written for rookies yet there are many deeper recommendations to discover and code to grasp.
Read or Download Windows Phone 7 Silverlight Cookbook PDF
Best tablets & e-readers books
You like sky observing and are fascinated about what you spot via your telescope. you need to continue a checklist of what you spot. you will have others to work out it. those are all sturdy purposes to place down your pencil and pad and start cybersketching! what's cybersketching? it's utilizing a small machine, reminiscent of a pc or a PDA, to make a cartoon of what you spot via your telescope or maybe along with your bare eye.
The crew that introduced you the bestselling starting iPhone improvement is again back for starting iOS 6 improvement, bringing this definitive advisor updated with Apple's most recent and maximum iOS 6 SDK, in addition to with the newest model of Xcode. there is insurance of brand name new applied sciences, with chapters on storyboards and iCloud, for instance, in addition to major updates to latest chapters to deliver them according to the entire adjustments that got here with the iOS 6 SDK.
Make appealing apps with appealing code: use the based and concise Ruby programming language with RubyMotion to jot down actually local iOS apps with much less code whereas having extra enjoyable. you will examine the necessities of making nice apps, and through the tip of this publication, you should have equipped an absolutely useful API-driven app.
You'll be the one that creates the following large app - person who is common, works for either the iPhone and iPad, and is a best vendor. it is a nice aim, and the line begins the following, with this energizing consultant. even if you are a budding programming hobbyist or a significant developer trying to hit it enormous, the data during this booklet is what you wish.
- Traffic Monitoring and Analysis: 6th International Workshop, TMA 2014, London, UK, April 14, 2014. Proceedings
- Mobile HTML5: Using the latest today
- High Performance SQL Server: The Go Faster Book
- Google Apps Script for Beginners
- Building iPhone OS Accessories: Use the iPhone Accessories API to Control and Monitor Devices (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Dummies
Additional resources for Windows Phone 7 Silverlight Cookbook
We do this by clicking the assets button at the bottom of the tool box on the left-hand side of Blend. Blend. 5. Once you have the hyperlinks on your design surface, double-click on them to edit the text of the first one as About, the second as Contact, and the last one as Locations. This should create a screen that looks like the following: 6. Enable each of these links to navigate to the corresponding pages when a user touches the link on the phone. This is easily done by selecting the hyperlink button, and then on the properties window setting the NavigationUri property to the corresponding page, as seen in the following screenshot: 7.
2. The first things you will want to change are the two TextBlocks at the top of the page. To do this, simply double-click on the text to begin editing the text on the top-most label and enter the text ACME Co.. Then double-click the larger TextBlock and type Home. 3. Now that we have the home page labels renamed, let's do the same thing for the sub pages by double-clicking on them in the solution explorer, double-clicking the TextBlocks, and entering appropriate titles. For the Corporate Office page, enter ACME Co.
This change of state is similar to using the ViewStateManger in a Windows Phone application. 24 Chapter 1 The various controls that are included with Silverlight for Windows Phone have visual states associated with them. These states can be customized easily through the templates, but what if you want to create different states for your custom control? We do this with the Visual State Manager. For our first example, we will customize our current navigation example to build different states when selecting a location on the location screen.
Windows Phone 7 Silverlight Cookbook by Jonathan Marbutt, Robb Schiefer Jr.