Practical JIRA Administration: Using JIRA Effectively: by Matthew B. Doar PDF
By Matthew B. Doar
If you are accustomed to JIRA for factor monitoring, trojan horse monitoring, and different makes use of, you recognize it may occasionally be difficult to establish and deal with. during this concise booklet, software program toolsmith Matt Doar clarifies the various extra complicated features through answering tricky and regularly requested questions about JIRA management. functional JIRA management indicates you the way JIRA is meant for use, making it a fantastic complement to the vast documentation already to be had. The book’s chapters are loosely attached, so that you can pass instantly to the data that top serves your wishes.
Read Online or Download Practical JIRA Administration: Using JIRA Effectively: Beyond the Documentation PDF
Best java books
In West Java, Indonesia, all it takes is a woman’s voice and a drum beat to make a guy wake up and dance. on a daily basis, males there—be they scholars, pedicab drivers, civil servants, or businessmen—breach traditional criteria of decorum and succumb to the rhythm at village ceremonies, weddings, political rallies, and nightclubs.
Every thing you want to grasp Java! Java is redefining the capability and gear of the realm vast internet. Java Unleasehed places the Java programming language at your fingertips via supplying you with professional recommendation on programming basics, embedding Java applets into your websites, and programming video games, multimedia, and animation.
Either Java and . web use the assumption of a "virtual machine," or VM. And whereas VMs are valuable for a few reasons, they undermine the safety of your resource code, simply because production may be reversed, or decompiled. Which makes this specific ebook super priceless: you need to comprehend decompilation, to correctly defend your highbrow estate.
JSTL is a crucial simplification of the Java net platform. With JSTL, web page authors can now write dynamic pages utilizing common HTML-like tags and an easy-to-learn expression language. JSTL is a regular from the Java group technique, and its expression language turns into a part of JSP 2. zero. JSTL in motion indicates you the way to jot down wealthy, dynamic web content with out programming.
- Enterprise Java development on a budget : leveraging Java open source technologies
- Introduction to Java Programming: Comprehensive Version (8th Edition)
- Practical Android Projects
- Art of Java web development
- Data Structures: Abstraction and Design Using Java (2nd Edition)
Additional resources for Practical JIRA Administration: Using JIRA Effectively: Beyond the Documentation
2. If you can, get a sense of when the problem began, since it may be related to some other scheme change you’ve just made. 3. Note the project, issue type, and status of the issue, and also whether the problem occurs during creating, viewing, or editing the issue. 4. Go to Administration→Projects and click on the project name. 5. Note the names of the seven schemes that are currently being used by this project. 6. For each scheme in turn, view the details of the individual scheme and see what applies for the specific issue type.
3. Note the project, issue type, and status of the issue, and also whether the problem occurs during creating, viewing, or editing the issue. 4. Go to Administration→Projects and click on the project name. 5. Note the names of the seven schemes that are currently being used by this project. 6. For each scheme in turn, view the details of the individual scheme and see what applies for the specific issue type. Note this information as well. 7. If the problem is about a field, then view the appropriate field configuration and the create, edit, or view screen.
Adding Users to Schemes There are a dozen different ways (shown in Figure 3-1) that JIRA lets you specify a set of users, but happily the same ways can be used in both Notification and Permission Schemes. Issue Security schemes use a subset of these choices. Figure 3-1. Referring to users in a scheme The simplest of these are: Current Assignee The user that the issue is currently assigned to. Reporter The reporter of the issue. Current User For permission schemes, the user who is logged in. Project Lead Component Lead The project lead is specified in each project’s settings.
Practical JIRA Administration: Using JIRA Effectively: Beyond the Documentation by Matthew B. Doar