New PDF release: My Motorola Atrix 4G
By Craig James Johnston
Step-by-step directions with callouts to Motorola Atrix 4G pictures for you to see precisely what to do
Help if you happen to run into Motorola Atrix 4G difficulties or limitations
Tips and Notes that will help you get the main out of your Motorola Atrix 4G
Full-color, step by step initiatives stroll you thru getting and preserving your Motorola Atrix 4G operating simply how you wish. learn the way to:
• start fast!
• utilize Atrix 4G’s complicated and new Android software
• Convert your Atrix 4G right into a computing device with Motorola’s outstanding Lapdock
• deal with your whole contacts and e mail together--from Gmail, trade, fb, and beyond
• Play media, seek YouTube, add new videos--even reveal video clips on TV
• hook up with Bluetooth units, wireless networks, and safe VPNs
• stopover at, bookmark, percentage, and song websites
• Use GPS to discover neighborhood seek effects and businesses
• tune your calendar--including occasions saved on Google Calendar or Microsoft Exchange
• catch, shop, and percentage photos
• ship and obtain textual content and multimedia messages
• Use Google Voice to chop calling charges and instantly transcribe voicemail
• Get speedy info updates with real-time widgets
• locate, pick out, set up, and paintings with new Android apps
• customise wallpaper, keyboard, exhibit, and accessibility options
• safe your Atrix with its integrated fingerprint reader
• Squeeze out extra hours of battery life
• continue your Motorola Atrix 4G up to date and operating smoothly
Read Online or Download My Motorola Atrix 4G PDF
Best tablets & e-readers books
You're keen on sky gazing and are occupied with what you notice via your telescope. you must preserve a list of what you spot. you will want others to determine it. those are all strong purposes to place down your pencil and pad and start cybersketching! what's cybersketching? it's utilizing a small computing device, equivalent to a computer or a PDA, to make a caricature of what you spot via your telescope or maybe together with your bare eye.
The group that introduced you the bestselling starting iPhone improvement is again back for starting iOS 6 improvement, bringing this definitive consultant updated with Apple's newest and maximum iOS 6 SDK, in addition to with the newest model of Xcode. there is assurance of brand name new applied sciences, with chapters on storyboards and iCloud, for instance, in addition to major updates to present chapters to deliver them according to all of the adjustments that got here with the iOS 6 SDK.
Make appealing apps with appealing code: use the based and concise Ruby programming language with RubyMotion to write down actually local iOS apps with much less code whereas having extra enjoyable. you will examine the necessities of constructing nice apps, and via the tip of this e-book, you will have equipped a completely practical API-driven app.
You'll be the person who creates the following large app - person who is common, works for either the iPhone and iPad, and is a most sensible vendor. it is a nice objective, and the line starts off right here, with this energizing advisor. no matter if you are a budding programming hobbyist or a significant developer trying to hit it sizeable, the data during this publication is what you wish.
- iPhone SDK 3: Visual QuickStart Guide
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to iPad and iPhone App Development
- Scheduling and Automatic Parallelization
- iPad For Seniors For Dummies
- Learn Java for Web Development
Extra info for My Motorola Atrix 4G
You can mark some contacts as favorites, move some contacts to your Home screen, and email your contacts’ vCards. 2 Adding a Contact to Your Favorites You can mark contacts you communicate with frequently as favorites so that they are listed in the Favorites view in the Phone application. 1. Open Contacts, then scroll to and touch the contact that you want to mark as a favorite. 2. To mark a contact as a favorite, touch the star to the right of his name and the star lights. Touch the star again to remove the contact as a favorite.
17. Touch to send all calls from this contact straight to voicemail. 18. Touch Save. 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Getting to Know the Contacts Application 43 Linking and Unlinking Contacts As contacts are added to your Motorola Atrix 4G, they are automatically merged if the new contact name matches a name that’s already stored. Sometimes you need to manually join contacts or separate them if your Motorola Atrix 4G has joined them in error. 1 Joining Contacts Manually Sometimes people don’t enter their full names into their email clients and when they email you, their names might appear not to match existing contacts already on your Motorola Atrix 4G.
3. Touch Corporate Sync. 1 2 3 Getting to Know the Contacts Application 4. Enter your corporate email address. 5. Enter your corporate network password. This is the password you use every day to log in to your company’s network on your Windows computer. 6. The Domain name is normally shown on the screen. 7. Enter your corporate network username. This is the same username you use every day to log in to your company’s network. 8. Touch Next. 35 4 5 6 7 8 Guess the Server Sometimes after you touch Next, your Atrix is not able to figure out your company’s server name.
My Motorola Atrix 4G by Craig James Johnston