New PDF release: Liferay Portal Systems Development
By Jonas X. Yuan
Construct dynamic, content-rich and social structures on most sensible of Liferay
* Use Liferay instruments to create your personal Java functions, with hands-on examples
* customise Liferay portal utilizing the JSR-286 portlet, extension setting, and Struts framework
* construct your individual Social place of work with portlets, hooks and issues, and deal with your personal community
Liferay portal is among the so much mature portal frameworks available in the market, delivering many key company advantages that contain personalization, customization, and workflow. while you're a Java developer who desires to construct customized websites and intranet functions utilizing Liferay portal, this e-book is all you need.
Liferay Portal platforms improvement indicates Java builders the right way to use Liferay as a framework to advance customized intranet platforms that allows you to assist you to maximise your productiveness profits. prepare for a wealthy, pleasant, intuitive, and collaborative end-user experience!
The transparent, functional examples within the pattern program that runs all through this publication will permit specialist Java builders to construct customized websites, portals, and intranet functions utilizing Liferay portal as a framework. you are going to the way to make all your organization's information and web pages simply obtainable through customizing Liferay right into a unmarried aspect of entry. The publication also will allow you to increase your inter-company verbal exchange by way of improving your intranet that you should percentage content material with colleagues.
What you'll research from this book
* paintings with the JSR-286 portlets, assisting you to construct greater purposes and reuse portlets in numerous scenarios
* construct easy and complex MVC portlets with permissions and a collection of activities aiding you to construct enterprise-ready Java internet applications
* Use Ext plugins and Hooks, permitting you to accomplish customized activities in your portal
* deal with pictures, files, and documents utilizing the picture Gallery, record Library, and list management.
* construct on-line content material and varieties utilizing the WYSIWYG editors, customized Attributes, resources tagging and type, and the Dynamic facts List
* Create a collaborative and social API whole with scores, reviews, Subscriptions, Collaboration, and Open Social Gadgets
* enhance your portal with indexing, seek and workflow.
* Use the typical API for tracking and auditing, monitoring, scripting, reporting, messaging, and extra, supporting you to construct dynamic websites smoothly
This e-book specializes in instructing via instance. each bankruptcy presents an summary, after which dives correct into hands-on examples so that you can see and play with the answer on your personal environment.
Who this e-book is written for
This ebook is for Java builders who don't desire any previous event with Liferay portal. even if Liferay portal makes heavy use of open resource frameworks, no earlier event of utilizing those is assumed.
Read or Download Liferay Portal Systems Development PDF
Best java books
In West Java, Indonesia, all it takes is a woman’s voice and a drum beat to make a guy wake up and dance. on a daily basis, males there—be they scholars, pedicab drivers, civil servants, or businessmen—breach traditional criteria of decorum and succumb to the rhythm at village ceremonies, weddings, political rallies, and nightclubs.
Every little thing you want to grasp Java! Java is redefining the capability and tool of the area huge internet. Java Unleasehed places the Java programming language at your fingertips via providing you with professional recommendation on programming basics, embedding Java applets into your web content, and programming video games, multimedia, and animation.
Either Java and . web use the assumption of a "virtual machine," or VM. And whereas VMs are valuable for a few reasons, they undermine the safety of your resource code, simply because construction might be reversed, or decompiled. Which makes this different booklet super beneficial: you want to comprehend decompilation, to correctly shield your highbrow estate.
JSTL is a vital simplification of the Java internet platform. With JSTL, web page authors can now write dynamic pages utilizing usual HTML-like tags and an easy-to-learn expression language. JSTL is a typical from the Java neighborhood technique, and its expression language becomes a part of JSP 2. zero. JSTL in motion indicates you the way to put in writing wealthy, dynamic web content with no programming.
- The Definitive Guide to Spring Web Flow
- Scala High Performance Programming
- Pro JMX: Java Management Extensions
- The Definitive Guide to Spring Web Flow
- Pro J2ME Polish: open source wireless Java tools suite
- Art of Java Web Development
Additional info for Liferay Portal Systems Development
The read and write actions may be specified with the target property. ReflectPermission class is used to circumvent the access checks performed on reflected objects. It allows all members of an object to be accessed, no matter what access is specified via the public, protected, and private keywords. Only the "suppressAccessChecks" target is defined for this permission. No actions may be specified. RuntimePermission class is used to control access to services of the Java runtime environment. It defines the following targets: ● createClassLoader--Grants permission to create a class loader.
1. 0 sandbox. 0 also allows the SecurityManager class to be subclassed to implement a custom security policy for standalone Java applications, such as those that load applets. If SecurityManager is overridden, the capabilities of standalone applications can be restricted. However, the capability to implement a custom SecurityManager is provided for software developers but not users. If a user runs a standalone Java application, it is executed with unrestricted privileges unless the application polices itself.
SetIO--Grants permission to set/reset the standard input, output, and error streams. ● modifyThread--Grants permission to alter a thread's execution. ● stopThread--Grants permission to stop a thread's execution. ● modifyThreadGroup--Grants permission to alter a thread group. ● getProtectedDomain--Grants permission to retrieve the protected domain of a class. ● readFileDescriptor--Grants permission to create an input stream using a file descriptor. ● writeFileDescriptor--Grants permission to create an output stream using a file descriptor.
Liferay Portal Systems Development by Jonas X. Yuan