Essential Windows Phone 7.5: Application Development with - download pdf or read online
By Shawn Wildermuth
Essential home windows telephone 7.5 is the definitive consultant to making robust, visually compelling cellular purposes that take complete benefit of Microsoft’s home windows telephone 7.5 platform. Nine-time Microsoft MVP Shawn Wildermuth attracts on his huge adventure educating Silverlight and home windows telephone improvement, supporting you to start speedy and grasp options that bring about actually impressive apps.
After introducing the newest model of home windows telephone, Shawn Wildermuth dives at once into the necessities, emphasizing best-practice examples and illustrating with code. You’ll construct a whole software from begin to end, then construct in your talents with more and more subtle strategies.
From making plans and layout via software supply, Shawn Wildermuth publications you thru the total cellular improvement lifecycle, displaying tips to utilize home windows cellphone 7.5’s most crucial new services. no matter if you’re a .NET or Silverlight developer going cellular, or an skilled cellular developer relocating to home windows cell, Essential home windows cell 7.5 delivers all of the talents you’ll want.
- Leveraging Microsoft’s leap forward Metro layout language
- Using mobile gains similar to electronic mail, calling, seek, net looking, and the digicam
- Designing the appear and feel of your consumer interface with XAML
- Interacting with clients through landscape, Pivot, and different controls
- Mastering the recent Silverlight Toolkit for home windows cellphone 7.5
- Choosing definitely the right software paradigm and performance on your particular app
- Incorporating contact, vibration, movement, and sound into your interfaces
- Working with home windows cell 7.5’s specific hubs and tiles
- Building location-based prone that paintings with the phone’s GPS
- Storing info in remoted garage or home windows cell 7.5’s database aid
- Multitasking reliably, with no compromising functionality
- Integrating exterior information through relaxation, traditional internet companies, and push notifications
- Preparing your program for the home windows mobilephone Marketplace
Read Online or Download Essential Windows Phone 7.5: Application Development with Silverlight PDF
Similar tablets & e-readers books
You like sky looking at and are inquisitive about what you notice via your telescope. you must retain a checklist of what you notice. you will want others to work out it. those are all stable purposes to place down your pencil and pad and start cybersketching! what's cybersketching? it really is utilizing a small laptop, akin to a computer or a PDA, to make a caricature of what you notice via your telescope or maybe together with your bare eye.
The workforce that introduced you the bestselling starting iPhone improvement is again back for starting iOS 6 improvement, bringing this definitive consultant updated with Apple's most recent and maximum iOS 6 SDK, in addition to with the most recent model of Xcode. there is insurance of brand name new applied sciences, with chapters on storyboards and iCloud, for instance, in addition to major updates to current chapters to convey them in accordance with all of the adjustments that got here with the iOS 6 SDK.
Make attractive apps with appealing code: use the dependent and concise Ruby programming language with RubyMotion to write down actually local iOS apps with much less code whereas having extra enjoyable. you are going to research the necessities of constructing nice apps, and via the top of this publication, you will have outfitted an absolutely useful API-driven app.
You'll be the person who creates the following great app - one who is common, works for either the iPhone and iPad, and is a best vendor. it is a nice aim, and the line begins the following, with this energizing advisor. even if you are a budding programming hobbyist or a significant developer trying to hit it titanic, the data during this ebook is what you would like.
- iPhone Forensics: Recovering Evidence, Personal Data, and Corporate Assets
- Bring your Own Device (BYOD) to Work. Trend Report
- iPhone and iPad Apps for Absolute Beginners, iOS5 Edition
- Essential App Engine Building High-Performance Java Apps with Google App Engine
- Sams Teach Yourself iPhone Application Development in 24 Hours, 2nd Edition
- Building OpenSocial Apps: A Field Guide to Working with the MySpace Platform
Extra info for Essential Windows Phone 7.5: Application Development with Silverlight
Your application may not consist of, distribute, link to, or incentivize users to download or otherwise promote alternate marketplaces for applications and/or games. 舦 Your application must not jeopardize the security or functionality of Windows Phone devices or the Windows Phone Marketplace. com/creative-specs). 舦 If your application enables chat, instant messaging, or other person-to-person communication and allows the user to set up or create her account or ID from the mobile device, the application must include a mechanism to verify that the user creating the account or ID is at least 13 years old.
While Metro would not be read by actual users, it would be the basis for the phone舗s built-in application. Interactions of your applications should match the rest of the phone, therefore adhering to the principle of least surprise for the user. This also hints at the reality that the phone design is not supposed to be based on users舗 expectations of how Windows works, but be more obvious than that. The touch interaction is much different from a mouse, and the overall hope (as far as I can tell) is to help users get a feel for the right interaction without training them.
Touch gestures) the device supports. Most of these interactions are well-worn gestures that have been the vocabulary of other touch devices such as the iPhone, Zune HD, and Android. These interactions include 舦 Single touch: 舑 Tap 舑 Double-Tap 舑 Pan 舑 Flick 舑 Touch and Hold 舦 Multitouch: 舑 Pinch/Stretch/Rotate In addition to specifying the types of gestures, Metro specifies the use cases for each interaction. For example, the Double-Tap interaction is specifically used to zoom in and zoom out.
Essential Windows Phone 7.5: Application Development with Silverlight by Shawn Wildermuth