Read e-book online Dermatological and Transdermal Formulations (Drugs and the PDF
By Kenneth A. Walters
Containing 350 illustrations, tables, and equations and protecting AAPS/FDA instructions for the experimentation and research of in vivo and in vitro percutaneous absorption, this reference presents accomplished insurance of the improvement, instruction, and alertness of topical and transdermal healing platforms. well-known foreign specialists speak about the bioequivalence of dermatological and transdermal dosage varieties. They discover the biochemistry and therapy of pores and skin illnesses, the constitution and serve as of the surface, antagonistic dermal responses to drug formulations, mechanisms of drug shipping via barrier membranes, and strategies for measuring and modulating percutaneous permeation.
Read Online or Download Dermatological and Transdermal Formulations (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences: a Series of Textbooks and Monographs) PDF
Best pharmacology books
Now in its 3rd variation, High-Yield™ Pharmacology offers a succinct evaluation of pharmacology whereas clarifying tough recommendations. Need-to-know info is gifted in a transparent, concise define layout. extra gains contain up-to-date drug references, a drug index, key issues in daring, and tables summarizing key evidence.
This specific quantity explores in silico equipment for pharmaceutical toxicity by means of combining the theoretical complex learn with the sensible program of the instruments. starting with a piece masking subtle versions addressing the binding to receptors, pharmacokinetics and adsorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion, the e-book keeps with chapters delving into versions for particular toxicological and ecotoxicological endpoints, in addition to huge perspectives of the most tasks and new views to be able to possibly increase our manner of modelling prescription drugs.
- Toxicological profiles - Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Toxicological profiles - Ethylbenzene
- Principles and Practice of Psychopharmacotherapy
- Roach's Introductory Clinical Pharmacology, 9th Edition
- Protocols in In Vitro Hepatocyte Research
- Biopharmaceutical Production Technology, Volume 1 & Volume 2
Extra info for Dermatological and Transdermal Formulations (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences: a Series of Textbooks and Monographs)
Nature 276:729–731. Scott IR, Harding CR, Barrett JG. (1982) Histidine-rich protein of the keratohyalin granules: source of free amino acids, urocanic acid and pyrolidone carboxylic acid in the stratum corneum. Biochim Biophys Acta 719:110–117. Mack JW, Stevens AC, Steinert PM. (1993) The mechanism of interaction of filaggrin with intermediate filaments. The ionic zipper hypothesis. J Mol Biol 232:50–66. Markova NG, Marekov LN, Chipev CC, Gan S–Q, Idler WW, Steinert PM. (1993) Profilaggrin is a major epidermal calcium-binding protein.
9. Nevill AM. 75 mass exponent. Am Physiol Soc pp 2870–2873. Lavker RM, Sun T. (1982) Heterogeneity in epidermal basal keratinocytes: morphological and functional correlations. Science 215:1239–1241. Borradori L, Sonnenberg A. (1999) Structure and function of hemidesmosomes: more than simple adhesion complexes. J Invest Dermatol 112:411–418. Sawamura D, Li K, Chu M–L, Uitto J. (1991) Human bullous pemphigoid antigen (BPAG1): amino acid sequences deduced from cloned cDNAs predict biologically important peptide segments and protein domains.
Grubauer G, Feingold KR, Elias PM. (1987) The relationship of epidermal lipogenesis to cutaneous barrier function. J Lipid Res 28:746–752. Holleran WM, Feingold KR, Mao–Qiang M, Gao WN, Lee JM, Elias PM. (1991) Regulation of epidermal sphingolipid synthesis by permeability barrier function. J Lipid Res 32:1151–1158. Proksch E, Feingold KR, Mao–Qiang M, Elias PM. (1991) Barrier function regulates epidermal DNA synthesis. J Clin Invest 87:1668–1673. Taljebini M, Warren R, Mao–Qiang M, Lane E, Elias PM, Feingold KR.
Dermatological and Transdermal Formulations (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences: a Series of Textbooks and Monographs) by Kenneth A. Walters