New PDF release: Conversational Texts in Eastern Neo-Aramaic (Gzira Dialect)
By Aki'o Nakano
Read or Download Conversational Texts in Eastern Neo-Aramaic (Gzira Dialect) PDF
Best eastern books
The instructing of the basrian university of the Mu'tazila within the Classical interval
This specific anthology of Buddhist scriptures strains the advance of Buddhism during the a while and worldwide. Designed to serve students and scholars alike, this vintage textual content has develop into a necessary source for Buddhists and all those that desire to probe for themselves the unique assets of 1 of the world's nice religions.
The treatise consists of discourses among the Bhagavan Buddha and his disciple Vajragarba, and contains discourses among the Bhagavan and his consort. The Hevajra Tantra, like different Buddhist Sutras and Tantras, commences with the Nidanavakyam--evam maya srutam (Thus have I heard). this can be the resource for the divulge of the Upaya, The capacity, the modes of perform.
- Seeing That Frees
- Bones, Stones and Buddhist Monks: Collected Papers on the Archaeology, Epigraphy and Texts of Monastic Buddhism in India (Studies in the Buddhist Tradition, 2)
- The Heart of the World: A Journey to Tibet's Lost Paradise
- Seeking the Heart of Wisdom: The Path of Insight Meditation
Extra resources for Conversational Texts in Eastern Neo-Aramaic (Gzira Dialect)
Syr. aja ( f> dinner. (Syr. ar> 'asa
63. aw xa sam·a gdarl-Ia biz rumanta. 64. aja ila. 65. bass xa sam'a k6ja:w-Idsja biz rumanta, "Jaja gimri-la sammas. 66. gma'Iiqi sam·e min jamme I-cappe. 67.. netifat fccim 'jIo lIeza lewe xslwa, lewe dati. bros, 'i'arava, kaliptus...... j jefarot. 68. j raba dare: Feast of Tabernacle tabernacle is? Do you know what 38. They decorate it with all kinds of decorations, and hang pretty fruits. 39. That is, they made a tabernacle beautiful and hang pictures of Isac. 40. And the feast lasts for seven days, and it is prohibited to work on the first and the last days.
123. ''''hen I came here, I had no time to learn it. 124. But one becomes to be able to listen and und erstand it b y and by, tha t is, he gets accustomed to hear it. 125. It's difficult, but he learns it by and by. 126. I haven't mastered it, but if I'll live here for a long time, I'll learn it by and by. N: 127. How is your life in a temple, and how is Sesshin? Z: 128. At first, sesshin is rather hard, isn't it? ]29. That is, sesshin itself is Z: difficult, isn't it? 130. It's ver y exhausting to sit like this, legs begin to ache, isn 't it?
Conversational Texts in Eastern Neo-Aramaic (Gzira Dialect) by Aki'o Nakano