Read e-book online Control Rod Studies [Tory II-C] PDF
Read or Download Control Rod Studies [Tory II-C] PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
- Thick Section Ultrasonic Inspections (csni87-130)
- LHC Radiation Monitoring System - Tech Requirements
- Pindar's Songs for Young Athlets of Aigina
- WHO guidelines for HIV and infant feeding
- The Cauchy Problem for the Einstein Equations [lg article]
- Thinking in Writing: Structures for Composition, 2nd Ed
Additional resources for Control Rod Studies [Tory II-C]
103, 263-269, 1989. Peach, C. , E. A. Mathez, and R. R. Keays, Sulfide melt-silicate melt distribution coefficients for noble metals and other chalcophile elements as deduced from MORB: implications for partial melting, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 54, 3379-3399, 1990. Phirmey, W. , Partition coefficients for iron between plagioclase and basalt as a function of oxygen fugacity: implications for Archean and lunar anorthosites, Geochim. Cosmochim. 115. 116. 117. 118. 119. 120. 121. 122. 123. 103 Acta, 56, 1885-1895, 1992.
44, 895-897. 1980. Watson. E. , Henry’s law behavior in simple systems and in magmas: criteria for disceming concentration-dependent partition coefficients in nature, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta. 49. 917-923, 1985. Watson, E. B.. and T. H. Green, Anatiteniauid partition coefficients for the rare earth elements and strontium, Earth Planet. Sci. , 56. 405-421. 1981. 141. 142. 143. 144. 145. 146. 147. 148. 149. Watson, E. B.. and T. M. Harrison, Zircon saturation revisited: temperature and composition effects in a variety of crustal magma types, Earth Planet.
126. , and I. Kushiro. The partitioning of rare earth elements between garnet and liquid at high pressures: preliminary ex-periments, Geophys, Res. , 2, 413-416, 1975. 127. Stolper, E. , Experimental petrology of the eucritic meteorites, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 41, 587-611, 1977. 128. Stone, W. , J. H. Crockett, and M. E. Fleet, Partitioning of palladium, iridium, platinum, and gold between sulfide liquid and basalt melt at 1200°C. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 54, 23412344, 1990. 129. Sweeney, R.
Control Rod Studies [Tory II-C]