Download PDF by : Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes [part 1 of 6]
Read Online or Download Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes [part 1 of 6] PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
- Napoleons Imperial Guard vol. I (Uniformology CD-2004-28)
- The Flemish Shop (a. k. a. Maigret and the Flemish Shop)
- Man Plus (SF Masterworks) (Sf Masterworks 29)
- For the sender : four letters, twelve stones one story
Additional info for Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes [part 1 of 6]
Allyn and Bacon, 1985. I. DATE. An Introduction to DatabaseSystems. 5th ed. Addison-Wesley, 1990. J. DATE. An Introduction to DatabaseSystems. Vol. 2. Addison-Wesley, 1983. R. ELmASRP and S. B. NAVATHE. Fundamentals of Database Systems. Benjamin/Cummings, 1989. H. KORTH and A. SILBERSHATZ. Database Systems Concepts. McGraw-Hill, 1986. F. R. MCFADDEN and J. A. HOFFER. DataBase Management. Benjamin/Cummings, 1985. MARTnN. Computer Data-Base Organization. 2d ed. Prentice-Hall, 1975. uLLmAN. Principles of Data and Knowledge Based Systems, Computer Science Press, 1989.
2. Rings are binary relationships connecting an entity to itself. They are also known as recursive relationships. 18 connects managers to subordinates, both represented by the entity EMPLOYEE. 18 the two labels are MANAGER_OF and SUBORDINATE-TO. Each relationship has a specific meaning; hence we need to select significant names for relationships. For instance, if the name AT were used to denote a relationship connecting the entities PERSON and CITy, the schema would not express whether the rela- tionship denotes the birthplace or the city of residence.
6 CHAPTER 1 / AN INTRODUCTION TO DATABASE DESIGN Implementation. Implementation is concerned with the programming of the final, operational version of the information system. At this stage, implementation alternatives are carefully verified and compared, so that the final system meets the performance requirements. Validation and Testing. Validation and testing is the process of assuring that each phase of the development process is of acceptable quality and is an accurate transformation from the previous phase.
Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes [part 1 of 6]